HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR COACHING TIME
- Complete and return the New Client Questionnaire. This is not the form you completed initially in order to be matched to your coach. Returning this form at least 24 hours before our first session gives me an opportunity to review your file and a better understanding of who you are and what you would like to achieve throughout our coaching journey. This is the only form you will need to complete and submit for our first call.
- If you have not already done so, complete the DISC and Values personal strengths assessment.
- Be prepared. The Plan Your Coaching Call form is an integral part of your coaching, and is due 24 hours prior to each coaching call. I understand your days are busy. That's why it's essential to spend a few minutes reflecting on how your week was spent, what you accomplished, challenges you may have encountered and how you applied what you learned from our last call. This form helps me help you and allows me to be fully prepared for our calls.
- Stay consistent. In order to build momentum, it is important to stay on track with consistent appointments. You can't work out once and be fit for life. When you allow too much time between sessions, you lose momentum and you get off track. PLEASE NOTE: Your coaching is for a specific number of sessions within a specific period of time (example: 18 sessions in 6 months). Depending on your coaching package, you have a minimum number of calls to be completed each month. If you complete your calls before the time limit is reached, you have no more coaching calls. If you DO NOT complete your sessions before the time limit is reached, you have no more coaching calls. If you need to reschedule a call, I will do my best to get you back on the calendar as soon as possible. Please know that rescheduling not only affects your momentum, it may result in a loss of sessions if your contract expires before you have utilized all your calls. Twenty-four hours notice is required if you need to cancel or reschedule a call, or it will count as a coaching session.
- Do the work. Do what you have committed to do in between our calls. Be honest about what prevented you if you did not complete assignments. This is the only way we can work together to change it. Show up for your calls, especially when you don't want to! This is almost ALWAYS when you need your coach the most! Consistency is the magic fairy dust of coaching.
- Be willing to play full out and have fun! Don't you learn better when you don't even realize you're learning? If you give a new tool, technique, or idea an honest shot and it doesn't work well for you, we won't use it! But you won't know whether it works or not unless you really give it a try. New ideas and a different perspective are part of why you hired a coach. This is one of the benefits of working with a coach: to get accelerated results in less time. So have fun, dig deep, expect the best, and be excited about taking action to get the results you want.